Bureau of Indian Standards has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of YP. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Bureau of Indian Standards
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 46
Location: All Over India
Apply Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
|Young Professionals||Candidates must have passed B.Tech/B.E, Master’s Degree, Any Graduate, Diploma in Engineering with 2 – 3 year work experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Young Professionals||Maximum Age: 35 years|
- Rs. 70,000/-
- Practical assessment
- Written assessment
- Technical knowledge assessment
How To Apply for BIS Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of BIS at www.bis.gov.in
- Fill out the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification. (if required)
- Candidates upload all required scanned documents (Qualification certificates, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will be Rejected.
- Take a print-out of the application for your future reference.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 11.06.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 02.07.2022|
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here