Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Peon. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
Category: Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 80
Apply Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
|Peon||Candidates must have passed 08th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Peon||Minimum Age: 18 Years|
Maximum Age: 35 Years
- As Per Norms
- SC/ ST/ OBC of Chhattisgarh Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 400/-
How To Apply for CGPSC Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of CGPSC at www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Fill out the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification. (if required)
- Candidates upload all required scanned documents (Qualification certificates, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will be Rejected.
- Take a print-out of the application for your future reference.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 08.06.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 02.07.2022|