Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Young Professional. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 10
Applying Mode: Email
Details of Vacancies:
- Young Professional I/II
- Research Associates
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed B.Sc, B.Tech, B.F.Sc, BCA, M.Tech, MCA, M. F.Sc, M.Sc, Ph. D.or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|For All Post||Maximum Age: 35 Years (for Men)|
Maximum Age: 40 Years (for Women)
- Rs.25,000 – 55,000/-
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates attached their Resume, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates. (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
How To Apply for CIBA Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of CIBA at www.ciba.res.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 24.06.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 08.07.2022|
- Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here