Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology (CIPET) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Project Associate. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology (CIPET)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: Various
Applying Mode: Walk-In
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Associate
|Project Associate||Candidates must have passed a B.Tech (Mechanical), M.Tech (Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ CAD/ CAM), 2 Years of Experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Project Associate||Refer to Official Notification|
- Rs. 25,000 – 30,000/-
How To Apply for CIPET Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of CIPET at www.cipet.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- CIPET: SARP-ARSTPS Chennai
- Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & also self-attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs. (if required as mentioned in notification)
Application Submission Dates:
|Walk-in Date: 31.05.2022 at 10.00 AM|
- Notification Link: Click Here