Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH Hooghly) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Coordinator, DEO. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH Hooghly)
Category: Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 10
Location: Hooghly – West Bengal
Applying Mode: Walk-In-Interview
Details of Vacancies:
- Data Entry Operator
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed Diploma, Degree, Graduation, Post Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|For All Posts||Maximum Age: 45 Years|
- Rs. 13,560/- To Rs. 45,000/-
- Computer Test
How To Apply for CMOH Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website the CMOH at wbhealth.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Refer to Official Notification
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 17.11.2021||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 27.11.2021|
- Official Notification: Click Here