CUSAT has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Associate Professor. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Cochin University of Science and Technology
Category: Kerala Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 41
Location: Kochi – Kerala
Applying Mode: Online and Offline
Details of Vacancies:
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed a Degree, BE/ B.Tech/ BS, ME/ M.Tech/ MS, MBA, MCA, Masters Degree, PGDM, Ph.D., or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with the required working experience as specified in the official notification.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Professor||Maximum Age Limit: 40 years|
|Associate Professor||Maximum Age Limit: 50 years|
- As Per Norms
- Refer to the Official Notification
How To Apply for CUSAT Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of CUSAT at www.cusat.ac.in
- Fill out the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Send the Printout of the Online Application Form & the photocopies of required documents as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- “Registrar, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi – 682 022.”
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification. (if required)
- Candidates upload all required scanned documents (Qualification certificates, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will be Rejected.
- Take a print-out of the application for your future reference.
- Candidates enclose their self-attested photocopies of educational certificates, resumes, and ID proof. (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications & applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 18.05.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 24.06.2022|