DRDO – Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Scientist. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: DRDO – Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 630
Applying Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
|Scientist ‘B’ / Engineer||630|
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|For All Post||Maximum Age Limit: 28 – 40 years|
- Rs.56,100/- to Rs.88,000/-
- Written Exam
- General (UR), EWS, and OBC male candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates: Nil
How To Apply for DRDO-RAC Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of www.rac.gov.in
- Fill out the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification. (if required)
- Candidates upload all required scanned documents (Qualification certificates, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will be Rejected.
- Take a print-out of the application for your future reference.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 23.06.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 14.07.2022|