Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Grade-ll. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 55
Location: Delhi, Haryana & Jammu
Applying Mode: Offline
Details of Vacancies:
- Specialist Grade-ll
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed a Post Graduation, Diploma, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|For All Post||Maximum Age: 69 years|
- Rs. 60,000 – 1,00,000/-
- Written Test
How To Apply for ESIC Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website www.esic.nic.in
- Download the Offline Application form
- Fill the application form Carefully
- Interested candidates are requested to bring their applications as per Annexure along with recent passport size photograph enclosing self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials and Walkin for Interview.
- Haryana: Regional Director,ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Sector-16, N.I.T., Faridabad-121002 Haryana.
- Delhi: Regional Director, ESI Corporation, DDA Complex Cum Office, 3rd & 4th Floor, Rajendra Place, Rajendra Bhawan, New Delhi-110008.
- Jammu & Kashmir: Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Regional Office, 10-B Radha Bhawan, Shastri Nagar, Jammu 180 004 (J&K)
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 17.03.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 20.04.2022|
- Notification Link: Click Here