Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Conservator of Forest. Applying Candidates to read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 45
Location: All Over India
Details of Vacancies:
- Conservator of Forest
- Deputy Conservator of Forest
|All Post||Candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|All Post||Refer To Official Notification|
- Refer to Official Notification.
- All Candidates: Rs. 500/-
How To Apply for ICFRE Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of ICFRE at www.icfre.org
- Download the Offline Application form
- Fill out the application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Send the Application Form & Required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Secretary, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education P.O New Forest, Dehradun – 248006.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 12.04.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 30.05.2022|
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here