Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Forest Guard. Applying Candidates to read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 03
Details of Vacancies:
- Forest Guard
|All Post||Candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|All Post||Maximum Age: 27 years|
- Refer to Official Notification.
How To Apply for ICFRE Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of ICFRE at www.icfre.org
- Download the Offline Application form
- Fill the application form Carefully
- Applicants to reach the venue along with all required documents.
- The Director, Institute of Wood Science &Technology, 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru560 003.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 15.02.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 31.03.2022|
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here