Institute of Forest Biodiversity invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Engineer. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Institute of Forest Biodiversity
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 12
Apply Mode: Walk-in Interview
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Project Fellows (JPFs) – 08
- Project Assistants (PA) – 02
- Field Assistants (FA) – 02
|All Post||Candidates must have passed 12th, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|All Post||Maximum Age: 28 years|
- Rs.17,000/ to Rs.20,000/-
- Written Test
How To Apply for IFB Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of IFB at www.ifb.icfre.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Institute of Forest Biodiversity (IFB), Dulapally, Kompally (S.O.), Hyderabad-500 100”.
Application Submission Dates:
|Walk-in Interview: 1207.2021 to 13.07.2021|
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here