Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Resident. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 113
Location: Puducherry & Karaikal
Applying Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
|Senior Resident||The candidates must have passed MD/ MS/ DNB or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Senior Resident||Maximum Age: 45 Years|
- Rs.67,700 – 1,10,000/-
- Merit List
- General(UR)/ EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.1,500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.1,200/-
- PwD Candidates: Nil
How To Apply for JIPMER Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of JIPMER at www.jipmer.edu.in
- Fill the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification. (if required)
- Candidates upload all required scanned documents (Qualification certificates, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will be Rejected.
- Take a print-out of the application for your future reference.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 23.05.2922||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 20.06.2022 Before 04:30 PM|