Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Category: J & K Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 173
Location: Jammu and Kashmir
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed a CA, Ph.D., PGDM, Master Degree, UGC, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|For All Posts||Maximum Age: 43 Years|
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Written test
- General Category = Rs.1000/-
- Reserved Categories = Rs.500/-
- PHC Candidates = Nil.
How To Apply for JKPSC Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of JKPSC at www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Fill the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 03.09.2021||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 07.10.2021|