Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Secretary. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board
Category: J&K Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 1395
Location: Jammu and Kashmir
Apply Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
- Panchayat Secretary
|Panchayat Secretary||Candidates must have passed Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Panchayat Secretary||Maximum Age: 40 – 48 years|
- Rs. 19,900/-To Rs. 63,200/-
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST, PWD & EWS Candidates: Rs. 400/-
How To Apply for JKSSB Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of JKSSB at www.jkssb.nic.in
- Fill the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification. (if required)
- Candidates upload all required scanned documents (Qualification certificates, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will be Rejected.
- Take a print-out of the application for your future reference.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 06.06.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 06.07.2022|