Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd (MSC Bank) invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Clerk. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd (MSC Bank)
Category: Bank Jobs
No. of Posts: 195
Apply Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
- Trainee Junior Officers
- Trainee Clerks
|All Post||Candidates must have passed Any Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|All Post||Minimum Age Limit: 21 years|
Maximum Age Limit: 32 years
- Trainee Junior Officers – Rs.45,000/-
- Trainee Clerks – Rs.30,000/-
- Written Exam
- Trainee Junior Officers – Rs.1,770/
- Trainee Clerks – Rs.1,180/-
How To Apply for MSC Bank Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of MSC Bank at www.mscbank.com
- Fill out the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a Print out of the application form for future reference.
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification. (if required)
- Candidates upload all required scanned documents (Qualification certificates, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will be Rejected.
- Take a print-out of the application for your future reference.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 05.05.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 08.06.2022|
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Date Extended Notification: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here