National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Manager. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 05
Location: New Delhi
Applying Mode: Online and Offline
Details of Vacancies:
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Manager/Planning/ Assistant Manager/ Planning||02|
|Sr. Dy. General Manager/IT/ Dy. General Manager/IT||03|
|Manager/Planning/ Assistant Manager/ Planning||Candidates must have passed a Degree, BE/ B.Tech/ Post Graduate Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with the required working experience as specified in the official notification.|
|Sr. Dy. General Manager/IT/ Dy. General Manager/IT||Candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with the required working experience as specified in the official notification.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Manager/Planning/ Assistant Manager/ Planning||Maximum Age Limit: 40 years|
|Sr. Dy. General Manager/IT/ Dy. General Manager/IT||Maximum Age Limit: 45 years|
- Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 2,20,000/-
How To Apply for NCRTC Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of NCRTC at www.ncrtc.in
- Fill out the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Send the Printout of the Online Application Form & the photocopies of required documents as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- “Career Cell, HR Department, National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited, Gatishakti Bhawan, INA, New Delhi-110023.”
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification. (if required)
- Candidates upload all required scanned documents (Qualification certificates, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will be Rejected.
- Take a print-out of the application for your future reference.
- Candidates enclose their self-attested photocopies of educational certificates, resumes, and ID proof. (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications & applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 31.05.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 14.06.2022|
- Official Notification Link for Manager, Planning, Assistant Manager, Planning: Click Here
- Official Notification Link for Sr. Dy. General Manager/IT/ Dy. General Manager/IT Post: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here