National Institute of Cancer prevention and research (NICPR) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Officer. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: National Institute of Cancer prevention and research (NICPR)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 10
Location: New Delhi
Applying Mode: Walk-In-Interview
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant (Accounts)
- Project Officer (Admin/Store)
- Project Field Worker
- Project Research Scientist-B (Nonmedical)
- Project Assistant Project Research Scientist-C (Nonmedical)
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed Graduate, Post Graduate, Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|For All Post||Maximum Age: 40 years|
- Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 51,000/-
How To Apply for NICPR Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website www.nicpr.icmr.org.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Director, ICMR-National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research, I-7, Sector-39, NOIDA, UP (Near Noida City Center Metro station).
Application Submission Dates:
|Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 30.03.2022 & 31.03.2022|
- Notification Link: Click Here