National Institute of Cancer prevention and research (NICPR) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Project Technician. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: National Institute of Cancer prevention and research (NICPR)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 02
Applying Mode: Walk-In-Interview
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Technician III/Field Worker
- Junior Nurse/Health Visitor
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed B.Sc, 10TH, or the equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|For All Post||Maximum Age: 30 years|
How To Apply for NICPR Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website www.nicpr.icmr.org.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “I – 7, Sector – 39, NOIDA, Distt. Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201 301, INDIA”
Application Submission Dates:
|Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 11.03.2022|
- Notification Link: Click Here