National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Multi Tasking Staff. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: Various
Apply Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
- Resource Person(Project Assistant)
- Resource Person (Accounts)
- Multi-Tasking Staff
|Resource Person(Project Assistant)||Candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Resource Person (Accounts)||Candidates must have passed Graduate in Commerce, PG Degree in Commerce, MBA (Finance) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Candidates must have passed 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|All Post||Maximum Age: 40 Years|
- Rs. 21,000/- to Rs. 30,000/-
- Online Interview
- Written Test
- All Candidates: Rs. 200/-
How To Apply for NIELIT Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of NIELIT at www.nielit.gov.in
- Fill the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification. (if required)
- Candidates upload all required scanned documents (Qualification certificates, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will be Rejected.
- Take a print-out of the application for your future reference.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 29.05.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 08.06.2022|