National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Technical Officer & Others. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: Various
Location: New Delhi
Applying Mode: Offline
Details of Vacancies:
|Immunization Training Coordinator||Various|
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed Post Graduate, MBA/PGDM, MCM or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|For All Posts||Maximum Age: 45 years|
- Rs.1,30,000 – Rs.1,50,000/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply for NIHFW Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of NIHFW at www.nihfw.org
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Dy. Director (Admn.),The National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi-110067.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 22.05.2021||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 18.06.2021|
- Official Notification Link: Click Here