ICMR- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: ICMR- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 03
Location: New Delhi
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant
- Senior Research Fellow
- Project Officer
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed Any Graduate, B.Sc, M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|For All Posts||Maximum Age: 35 Years|
- Rs. 35,000/
How To Apply for NIMR Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of NIMR at www.nimr.org.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “ICMR – National Institute Of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077”
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 11.02.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 16.02.2022|
- Official Notification Link: Click Here