National Institute of Technology -Jamshedpur has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 67
Location: Jamshedpur – Jharkhand
Apply Mode: Online and Offline
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor
|Candidates must have passed a Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Maximum Age Limit: 60 years
- As Per Norms
- Written Test
How To Apply for NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website NIT Jamshedpur at www.nitjsr.ac.in
- Fill out the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a Print out of the application form for future reference.
- Applicants send their hard copy of the online application along with the self-attested copies of required documents to the following address and send it through Speed/Registered Post only.
- The Registrar, NIT Jamshedpur, Adityapur, Jamshedpur- 831014, India.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Online Applications: 18.05.2022
|Last Date of Receiving Online Applications: 10.06.2022
|Starting Date of Sending Offline Applications: 18.05.2022
|Last Date of Receiving Offline Applications: 15.06.2022