National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Officer. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 10
Location: All Over India
Apply Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Officer (Environment Management)
|Assistant Officer (Environment Management)||Candidates must have passed Graduate Engineering Degree in Environment, Graduate, PG Degree/PG Diploma/M.Sc./M.Tech. in Environment Engineering/Environment Science/Environmental Management or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Officer (Environment Management)||Maximum age: 30 years|
- Rs. 30,000 – 1,20,000/-
- Online Written Test
How To Apply for NTPC Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of NTPC at www.ntpc.co.in
- Fill the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification. (if required)
- Candidates upload all required scanned documents (Qualification certificates, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will be Rejected.
- Take a print-out of the application for your future reference.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 20.05.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 03.06.2022|
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here