Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Officer Trainee. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 08
Location: All Over India
Applying Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Officer Trainee (Law)
|Assistant Officer Trainee||Candidates must have passed LLB, Five years integrated Law course or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Officer Trainee||Minimum age: 28 years|
- Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Common Law Admission Test – CLAT
- Short List
- Personal Interview
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates – Nil
- Other Candidates – Rs.500/-
How To Apply for PGCIL Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website PGCIL at www.powergrid.in
- Fill out the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification. (if required)
- Candidates upload all required scanned documents (Qualification certificates, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will be Rejected.
- Take a print-out of the application for your future reference.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 27.05.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 18.06.2022|