Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Inspector. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB)
Category: Punjab Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 107
Apply Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
- Excise and Tax Inspector
|Excise and Tax Inspector||Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Excise and Tax Inspector||Minimum Age: 18 years|
Maximum Age: 47 years
- Objective Type Written Exam
- Counseling for Scrutiny/ Verification of Documents
- General category/ Freedom Fighters/ Sportsmen – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ BC/ EWS Candidates – Rs.250/-
- Ex-Servicemen and Dependent Candidates – Rs.200/-
- Physically handicapped Candidates – Rs.500/-
How To Apply for PSSSB Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of PSSSB at www.sssb.punjab.gov.in
- Fill out the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification. (if required)
- Candidates upload all required scanned documents (Qualification certificates, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will be Rejected.
- Take a print-out of the application for your future reference.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 23.05.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 08.07.2022 (Date extended)|