Spices Board of India invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Accounts Trainee. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Spices Board of India
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 02
Applying Mode: Walk-in Interview
Details of Vacancies:
- Accounts Trainee
|Accounts Trainee||Candidates must have passed Bachelor/Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Accounts Trainee||Maximum Age: 35 years|
- Rs. 17,000/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply for Spices Board Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of Spices Board at www.indianspices.com
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, N H By-Pass, Palarivattom. P.O., Kochi – 682 025.
Application Submission Dates:
|Walk-in Interview Date: 25.06.2021|
- Official Notification Link: Click Here