Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Fellows. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme
Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 30
Applying Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
- Fellows – 30
|Fellows||Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Medicine, Law, Agriculture, Veterinary Science), Master’s Degree in Arts/Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Fellows||Minimum Age: 22 Years|
Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs. 65,000/- (Stipend)
- Computer Based Test
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How To Apply for TNCMFP Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website TNCMFP at www.tn.gov.in
- Fill out the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification. (if required)
- Candidates upload all required scanned documents (Qualification certificates, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will be Rejected.
- Take a print-out of the application for your future reference.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 25.05.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 10.06.2022|