Tumkur District Court has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Peon. Applying Candidates to read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Tumkur District Court
Category: Karnataka Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 51
Location: Tumkur – Karnataka
Apply Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
- Peon – 51 Posts
|Peon||Candidates must have passed the 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|For All Posts||Minimum Age: 18 Years|
Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs.17,000-/- to Rs.28,950/-
- Merit List
How To Apply for Tumkur District Court Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of Ludhiana District Court at www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Fill out the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification. (if required)
- Candidates upload all required scanned documents (Qualification certificates, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will be Rejected.
- Take a print-out of the application for your future reference.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 30.05.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 15.06.2022|