Department of Health & Family Welfare, West Bengal has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Coordinator. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Department of Health & Family Welfare, West Bengal
Category: West Bengal Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 08
Location: West Bengal
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Details of Vacancies:
- Data Entry Operator
|All post||Candidates must have passed a Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|All post||Minimum Age: 21 Years|
Maximum Age: 40 Years
How To Apply for WB Health Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of WB Health at www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Office of Chief Medical Officer of Health, Nadia, 5 D.L Roy Road, Krishnanagar, Nadia
Application Submission Dates:
|Walk-in Date: 06.12.2021|
- Official Notification Link : Click Here