Air Force Agneepath Scheme has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Agniveer. Applying Candidates to read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Air Force Agneepath Scheme
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 3500
Location: All Over India
Apply Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
- Air Force Agniveer
|Air Force Agniveer||Candidates must have passed 10th/ 12th, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Air Force Agniveer||Minimum Age: 17.5 years|
Maximum Age: 21 years
- Rs. 30000/-
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Adaptability Test-I, and II
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- All Candidates: Rs. 250/-
How To Apply for IAF Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of IAF at www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Fill the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification. (if required)
- Candidates upload all required scanned documents (Qualification certificates, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will be Rejected.
- Take a print-out of the application for your future reference.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 20.06.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 05.07.2022|