Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Technician. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP)
Category: Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 05
Location: Andhra Pradesh
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Details of Vacancies:
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed Diploma, B.Sc, BA, Bachelor Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|All Post||minimum age: 18 Years|
Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Rs. 18,500/- to Rs.21,500/-
- For OC candidates: Rs.300/–
- For SC/ST/BC/EWS candidates: Rs.200/–
- For Physically challenged candidates: NIL
How To Apply for APVVP Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of APVVP at www.apvvp.nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- The O/o District Coordinator of Hospital Services(APVVP), Government General Hospital Campus, Ananthapuramu
Application Submission Dates:
|Walk-in-Interview Date: 14.03.2022|
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here