Centre for Railway Information Systems has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Software Engineer. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Centre for Railway Information Systems
Category: Railway Jobs
No. of Posts: 150
Applying Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
|Assistant Software Engineer||144|
|Assistant Data Analyst||06|
|Assistant Software Engineer||The candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science &Information Technology or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Technician Apprentice||The candidates must have passed a B.E/B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in any discipline/ M.Sc (Mathematics/Statistics/ Operations Research)/MA(Economics) or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|For All Post||Minimum Age: 22 years|
Maximum Age: 27 years
- Merit List
- General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Women/SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: NIL
How To Apply for CRIS Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of CRIS at www.cris.org.in
- Fill the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification. (if required)
- Candidates upload all required scanned documents (Qualification certificates, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will be Rejected.
- Take a print-out of the application for your future reference.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 01.04.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 31.05.2022 (Date Extended)|