National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: Various
Location: Anand, Gujarat
Applying Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
|Project Assistant||Candidates must have passed Any Graduate with 2 years of relevant experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Project Assistant||Minimum Age: 30 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
How To Apply for NDDB Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website NDDB at www.nddb.coop
- Fill out the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification. (if required)
- Candidates upload all required scanned documents (Qualification certificates, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will be Rejected.
- Take a print-out of the application for your future reference.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 01.06.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 15.06.2022|
- Official Notification Link & Applying Link: Click Here