North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Resident. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 55
Apply Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Details of Vacancies:
- Senior Resident Doctor
|Senior Resident||The candidates must have passed Post Graduate or Diploma in their respective Subject or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|For All Post||Maximum Age: 45 Years|
- Rs. 67,700/-
How To Apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment:
- Log on to the official website www.neigrihms.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong.”
- Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & also self-attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs. (if required as mentioned in notification)
Application Submission Dates:
|Walk-in-Interview Date: 06.06.2022|
- Official Notification Link: Click Here