National Institute of Technology (NIT Srinagar) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Assistant. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: National Institute of Technology (NIT Srinagar)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 18
Applying Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Assistant
|Junior Assistant||Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Typing or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Assistant||Maximum Age: 27 Years|
- Rs. 5,200/-to Rs. 20,200/-
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- All Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Nil/-
How To Apply for NIT Srinagar Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of NIT Srinagar at www.nitsri.ac.in
- Fill the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification. (if required)
- Candidates upload all required scanned documents (Qualification certificates, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will be Rejected.
- Take a print-out of the application for your future reference.
- Candidates enclose their self-attested photocopies of educational certificates, resumes, and ID proof. (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications & applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 27.05.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 17.06.2022|