Punjab Public Service Commission invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Child Development Project Officer. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Punjab Public Service Commission
Category: Punjab Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 19
Location: Patiala – Punjab
Apply Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
- Child Development Project Officer
|Child Development Project Officer||Candidates must have passed BA/ B.Sc in Social Science, Social Work, Sociology, Child Development, Nutrition, Psychology, Economics, Philosophy/ Anthropology, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Child Development Project Officer||Minimum Age: 18 Years|
Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Rs. 35,400/-
- Written Exam
- General Candidates: Rs. 1,500/-
- SC/ ST/ BC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ EWS Candidates: Rs.500/-
How To Apply for PPSC Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of PPSC at www.ppsc.gov.in
- Fill out the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a Print out of the application form for future reference.
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification. (if required)
- Candidates upload all required scanned documents (Qualification certificates, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will be Rejected.
- Take a print-out of the application for your future reference.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 28.05.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 17.06.2022|