State Planning Commission (SPC) has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Research Assistant. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: State Planning Commission (SPC)
Category: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 07
Apply Mode: Offline
Details of Vacancies:
- Research Assistant
|All post||candidates must have passed PG Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Rs 40,000/- to Rs.75,000/-
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
How To Apply for SPC Recruitment:
- Click the link to the website of SPC at www.spc.tn.gov.in
- Download the Offline Application form
- Fill the application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Send the Application Form & Required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- State Planning Commission, Ezhilagam, Chepauk, Chennai – 600005.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 30.12.2021||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 20.01.2022|