Union Public Service Commission has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Officer. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 161
Location: All Over India
Apply Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
- Senior Lecturer
- Assistant Keeper
- Drug Inspector
- Mineral Officer
- Assistant Shipping Master
- Assistant Director
- Senior Lecturer
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed an Any Bachelors Degree, B.Ed, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, BUMS, BHMS, Any Masters Degree, M.A, PG Diploma, MS/MD, BSMS or the equivalent from a recognized|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|For All Post||Maximum Age: 55 years|
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Written Exam
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/-
How To Apply for UPSC Recruitment:
- Log on to the official Website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification. (if required)
- Candidates upload all required scanned documents (Qualification certificates, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will be Rejected.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 28.05.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 16.06.2022|
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here