West Bengal Police has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Constable. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below…
Company Name: West Bengal Police
Category: West Bengal Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 1666
Location: West Bengal
Apply Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
- Constables – 1410
- Lady Constables – 256
|All Post||Candidates must have passed a Madhyamik Examination or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|All Post||Minimum Age: 18 years|
Maximum Age: 27 years
- As per Existing Rules
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 20/-
- Other Candidates: Rs. 170/-
How To Apply for WB Police Recruitment :
- Click the link to the website www.wbpolice.gov.in
- Fill out the online application form Carefully
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Then submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Before applying, candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification. (if required)
- Candidates upload all required scanned documents (Qualification certificates, ID proof, age proof, experience, etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will be Rejected.
- Take a print-out of the application for your future reference.
Application Submission Dates:
|Starting Date of Sending Applications: 29.05.2022||Last Date of Receiving Applications: 27.06.2022|